박지원 “조성은 신세대 똑똑… 얼떨결 발언이라 수정”

김종찬 정치경제기자 | 기사입력 2021/09/13 [21:57]

 

▲ 박지원 국가정보원장.  ©뉴시스

 

박지원 국정원장은 조성은에 대해 “똑똑한 신세대 후배”라며 sbs인터뷰에서의 조 씨 발언을 ”얼떨결에 발언이 나왔다며 수정하지 않았나”고 연합뉴스에 13일 밝혔다.

 

박 원장은 이 발언은 조씨의 “똑똑한 신세대 후배이고 내가 청년이나 젠더 문제를 잘 모르다 보니 물어보기도 한다”며 “우리 원장님이나 제가 원했던 날짜나 상의했던 날짜가 아니다”라고 인터뷰한 것에 ‘얼떨결 발언에 수정’으로 대응했다.

 

박 원장은 이어 “그런 것이 있다면 내가 어떻게 문재인 대통령에게 얼굴 들 수 있겠느냐”고 발언했다.

 

청와대 관계자는 이후 기자들이 박지원 원장이 청와대에 보고한 것이 있거나 청와대가 파악한 게 있나 질문에 "어떤 것도 보고 받은 것이 없는 걸로 안다"고 밝혔다.

 

조성은 씨가 해당 사건을 박지원 국가정보원장과 상의했다는 의혹과 관련 13일 “말꼬리 잡기식 억지”라고 반발했다고 한겨레가 보도했다.

 

한겨레는 이 보다 앞서 조 씨가 이날 오전 페이스북에 “박지원 대표와는 어떤 요소에서라도 윤 총장에 대한 내용들을 상의하거나 할 대상으로 고려하지 않았고, 심지어 한 달 후의 미래인 9월2일 보도는 하루 전날에도 알 수 없던 사고와 같은 보도였으므로 말도 안 되는 엮기”라고 밝혔다고 보도했다.

 

조 씨는 이어 MBC라디오에 출연해 “지난달 박 원장과 만났을 때는 ‘뉴스버스’에서 한 달 뒤 관련 보도를 할지도 몰랐던 때”라며 “불필요한 공방”이라고 밝혔다.

 

조 씨는 전날 SBS 인터뷰로 “날짜와 기간 때문에 저에게 프레임 씌우기 공격을 하는데, 9월2일(보도일) 날짜는 우리 원장님이나 제가 원했거나 제가 배려받아 상의했던 날짜 아니거든요”라고 말했고, SBS는 이를 삭제해 보도했다.

 

이어 다른 매체들이 전문을 보도하며 ‘우리 원장님 배려 상의 날짜’ 부분이 뒤늦게 공개됐다.

 

조씨의 SBS 30여분 인터뷰는 '8월11일 박 원장과 식사자리에 동석자 있었나'는 질문에 "식사는 두 명이 했다"며 "경호원들만 수명 있었고 동석자는 없었다"고 밝혔다.

 

윤석열 캠프 특별위원회는 13일 공수처 고발에 ‘3인 참석’이라며 박 원장과 조 씨에 성명불상 1인을 추가했다. kimjc00@hanmail.net

 

*아래는 위 기사를 구글 번역으로 번역한 영문 기사의 [전문]이다. [Below is the [full text] of an English article translated from the above article with Google Translate.]

 

Park Ji-won "Joseong is a new generation smart... Edited because it was a stupid remark.”

 -by Kim Jong-chan, political economy reporter

 

He told Yonhap News on the 13th that Park Ji-won and Jo Seong-eun were "a smart new generation of juniors" and that Cho's remarks in an sbs interview "didn't be corrected because the remarks came out of nowhere."
Director Park said this remark in response to Cho's interview saying, "I am a smart younger generation and I do not know much about youth or gender issues." 'corrected'.
Director Park continued, "If there is such a thing, how can I raise my face to President Moon Jae-in?"
A Blue House official said, "I know that there was no report of anything," said a reporter when asked if there was anything that Director Park Ji-won reported to the Blue House or if the Blue House understood anything.
The Hankyoreh reported on the 13th that Jo Seong-eun countered the allegation that he had discussed the case with Director Park Ji-won.
Prior to this, the Hankyoreh reported that Mr. Cho posted on Facebook this morning, "With CEO Park Ji-won, he did not discuss or consider the contents of President Yoon in any element, and even the report on September 2, a month in the future, was reported the day before. It was a report that was like an unknown accident, so it's a nonsense weave."
Cho then appeared on MBC Radio and said, "Last month, when I met Director Park, I didn't even know if I would report on it a month later on 'News Bus'" and said, "It was an unnecessary workshop."
In an interview with SBS the day before, Mr. Cho said, "Because of the date and period, they attack me with a frame, but the date of September 2 (the press date) is not the date that our director or I wanted or discussed with consideration." It was reported to have been deleted.
Then, other media reported the full text, and the ‘date of consideration for our director’ was released late.
Cho's 30-minute interview on SBS was answered when asked, "Was there any other guests at the dinner with Director Park on August 11th?" He said, "We ate with two people."
On the 13th, the special committee for the Yun Seok-yeol camp said that the accusation of the Ministry of Airlift and Security was ‘three people’, and Park and Cho included one unnamed person.

 

 

 


  

 

    
기사제보 및 보도자료 119@breaknews.com
ⓒ 한국언론의 세대교체 브레이크뉴스 / 무단전재 및 재배포금지
 

이 기사를 후원하고 싶습니다.

독자님의 작은 응원이 큰 힘이 됩니다.
후원금은 인터넷 신문사 '브레이크뉴스' 발전에 쓰여집니다.
  • 도배방지 이미지

광고