직장인 87.3%, “코로나 끝나도 재택 근무 유지 원한다”

문홍철 기자 | 기사입력 2021/09/13 [13:19]


브레이크뉴스 문홍철 기자=
코로나19로 인해 재택 근무를 경험한 직장인 10명 중 8명은 재택 근무에 만족감을 드러낸 가운데, 가장 큰 장점으로 ‘출퇴근 시간 절약’을 꼽았다.

 

13일 잡코리아에 따르면 재택근무 직장인 840명을 대상으로 ‘재택근무 만족도’ 관련 조사를 실시한 결과, 전체 응답자의 88.2%는 ‘만족’, 나머지 11.8%는 ‘불만족’을 택했다.

 

재택 근무에 만족하는 이유는 ‘출퇴근 시간 절약’이 69.1%의 높은 응답률을 얻어 1위에 올랐다. 이어 ‘출퇴근 시간 대중 교통 이용 스트레스가 없어서(42.0%)’, ‘자유롭게 시간 활용이 가능해서(36.3%)’, ‘편안한 복장 근무가 가능해서(33.3%)’, ‘코로나 감염 걱정을 덜 수 있어서(27.1%)’, ‘교통비/식비를 절약할 수 있어서(23.3%)’, ‘마스크를 쓰지 않고 근무할 수 있어서(13.9%)’ 등이었다.

 

반면, 재택근무가 불만족스러웠던 직장인들은 가장 먼저 ‘업무 효율성 저하(71.7%)’를 그 이유로 꼽았다. 다음으로 ‘계속 일해야 한다는 강박관념이 생겨서(38.4%)’, ‘의사소통의 한계(36.4%)’, ‘돌발 업무에 대한 대처의 어려움(34.3%)’, ‘업무 집중도 저하(28.3%)’ 순이었다.
 
아울러 전체 응답자를 대상으로 ‘재택 근무 출퇴근 시간 활용법’에 대해 물어본 결과, ‘집안일 처리(집 청소, 빨래 등)(53.7%)’가 가장 높은 응답률을 얻었고, ‘수면(46.0%)’, ‘식사 준비(28.9%)’, ‘헬스/PT 등 개인 운동(28.0%)’, ‘자격증 시험/자기계발 등 공부(25.7%)’ 등이었다.

 

한편, 전체 응답자 중 87.3%는 ‘코로나 종식 이후에도 재택 근무 유지를 희망한다’고 답했고, 희망하지 않는다고 답한 응답자는 12.7%로 소수에 그쳤다.

break9874@naver.com

 

아래는 위의 글을 구글번역이 번역한 영문의 <전문>이다. [Below is an English <Full text> translated by Google Translate.]

 

87.3% of office workers, “I want to keep working from home even after the corona virus is over”
-Reporter Moon Hong-cheol

 

Eight out of 10 office workers who experienced telecommuting due to COVID-19 expressed satisfaction with working from home, and cited “saving time to commute” as the biggest advantage.


According to Job Korea on the 13th, as a result of conducting a telecommuting satisfaction survey of 840 telecommuting workers, 88.2% of the total respondents chose 'satisfied' and the remaining 11.8% 'dissatisfied'.


As for the reason for being satisfied with working from home, 'saving time for commuting' ranked first with a high response rate of 69.1%. Next, 'because there is no stress of using public transport during commuting time (42.0%)', 'because I can use my time freely (36.3%)', 'because I can work in comfortable clothes (33.3%)', 'because I can reduce my worries about corona infection' (27.1%)', 'I can save transportation/food expenses (23.3%)', and 'I can work without a mask (13.9%)'.


On the other hand, office workers who were dissatisfied with telecommuting first cited 'decreased work efficiency (71.7%)' as the reason. Next, 'I have an obsession with continuing to work' (38.4%), 'Limited communication (36.4%)', 'Difficulty in coping with unexpected tasks (34.3%)', 'Decreased work concentration (28.3%) ' It was right.
 
In addition, as a result of asking all respondents about 'how to use time to commute to work from home', 'handling housework (house cleaning, laundry, etc.)' (53.7%) got the highest response rate, followed by 'sleep (46.0%)' and ' Meal preparation (28.9%)', 'Personal exercise such as fitness/PT (28.0%)', and 'Study for certification exam/self-development, etc. (25.7%)'


On the other hand, 87.3% of the total respondents answered that they hope to keep working from home even after the corona virus is over, and only 12.7% of the respondents did not want to.  

    
기사제보 및 보도자료 119@breaknews.com
ⓒ 한국언론의 세대교체 브레이크뉴스 / 무단전재 및 재배포금지
 

이 기사를 후원하고 싶습니다.

독자님의 작은 응원이 큰 힘이 됩니다.
후원금은 인터넷 신문사 '브레이크뉴스' 발전에 쓰여집니다.
  • 도배방지 이미지

광고